1. The Service Provider/Seller shall use cookie files (small text files), which are saved on the end device of the User/Buyer to obtain data on the use of the Online Store by the User/Buyer.
2. Cookies allow, amongst others:
• Maintaining the session of the User/Buyer after logging in, thanks to which there is no need for subsequent logging in on each Store site;
• Adjustment of the content of the Online Store to the needs and interests of the User/Buyer;
• Preparation of statistics on visits in the Store;
• Creating online surveys and securing the surveys against multiple responses by the same persons.
3. Information obtained thanks to cookies include, amongst others: the name of the supplier of online services, the IP address of the User/Buyer, the country of origin, from which Users/Buyers connect to the Store.
4. In the Online Store there are two principal types of cookies used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the end device of the User/Buyer until logging off, leaving the website or closing down the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User/Buyer for a defined period in the cookies parameters or until their removal by the User/Buyer.
5. In many circumstances the software serving for viewing websites (internet browser) allows viewing cookies by default in the end device of the User/Buyer. The User/Buyer may remove cookies stored in his end device at any time or block cookies in the internet browser settings (also in the mobile phone or other device, which allows to access the Internet). More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the internet browser menu.
6. The Service Provider/Seller hereby informs that limitations concerning cookies may affect certain functionalities available on the Store site.