2. The administrator of personal data collected via the Online Store shall be distripark.com sp. z o. o. based in Brzeg Dolny, ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000577507, tax identification number (NIP) 988-029-51-55, statistical number (REGON) 362594789, share capital: PLN 2,450,000 (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider).
3. Customers using the service (hereinafter referred to as User/Buyer), upon registration or submission of a purchase order, consent to personal data processing for the purpose of provision of ordered services by the Service Provider.
4. Personal data of the User/Buyer shall be processed in accordance with Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922), and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronically Supplied Services (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2017, item 1219) and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals in relations to personal data processing and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
5. The Service Provider hereby represents that he shall apply due diligence to protect interests of the persons, the data of which are collected, and in particular hereby guarantees that the data collected shall be processed in accordance with the right to apply relevant technical and organizational means that meet the requirements of the Polish law, including the Act on Personal Data Protection and the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on Documentation on Personal Data Processing and Technical and Organizational Means to be Met by IT Devices and Systems Serving for Personal Data Processing and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals in relations to personal data processing and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary but required to register the User/Buyer or submit a purchase order in the Online Store - distripark.eu. The User/Buyer shall have access to its data and the right to correct and delete them.
7. Providing personal data for purposes of marketing and sales of products and services offered in the online shop distripark. eu, from affiliates, within the PCC group is voluntary. The User/Buyer shall have access to its data and the right to correct and delete them. The User/Buyer shall have the right to object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.
8. Personal data may be provided to external entities solely within the scope legally admitted and essential to properly perform agreements concluded via the Online Store.
9. In case of a Buyer, who chooses courier delivery in the Online Store, his personal data shall be provided to the selected carrier or an agent executing shipments on the Seller’s order.
10. In case of a Buyer, who chooses payment via PayPal service in the Online Store, his personal data shall be provided to the selected entity handling such payments in the Online Store.