Ammonium sulphate As 21 fertilizer enables feeding plants with nitrogen and sulfur before spring vegetation. Adequate sulfur content protects plants at the beginning of vegetation.
- Typical pre-sowing fertilizer.
- Nitrogen in effective ammonium form.
- The crystalline form of the product accelerates its application in contrast to products with a large granule (dissolves faster).
- High content of sulfur readily available to plants.
- Slow action – long-lasting nitrogen source for plants.
- Perfect for sulfur-loving plants as well as potatoes and corn.
- Can be mixed with other solid fertilizers.
- For use on alkaline or neutral soils, and on slightly acidic soils for plants well tolerating such a reaction, or when they are systematically limed.
- It is recommended to mix the fertilizer thoroughly with soil to avoid nitrogen loss.
- Before sowing, you can mix with ammonium phosphate, potassium fertilizers, and shortly before spreading with urea
- High efficiency of crystalline sulfate fertilization is achieved by using applicators
- N (total nitrogen): 21%
- N (ammonium nitrogen): 21%
- SO3 (S) (water-soluble): 60% (24%)
Description automatically translated, binding is the Polish language version.