ROKAnol IT5 provides adequate wetting of the cleaned surface and dispersion of dirt particles, which affects the high quality of removing dirt from fabric / knitwear and hard surfaces. Due to such numerous advantages, the product works well as an ingredient of alkaline as well as acidic detergents for professional washing and industrial and institutional cleaning. Together with ROKAnol IT8 and IT9, it provides optimal cleaning.
ROKAnol IT5 is used in fiber pre-treatment processes. The product can be recommended for removing oil stains (mineral oils) from fabrics and knitted fabrics resulting from knitting and weaving processes. In addition, ROKAnol IT5 can be used as an ingredient in the bleaching composition of raw knitwear and cotton fabrics. Its presence in the formulation improves dye capillarity, which improves the efficiency of bleaching in dyeing processes.
The product meets the safety standards for textiles set by the leading global textile institutes, such as the Oeko – Tex Standard Association, ZDHC Program.
Compatibility of ROKAnol IT5 with derivatives of silicone compounds is also used in cosmetics for washing, hair care and styling, e.g. in shampoos, conditioners, serums, gels, hair sprays.
The product is used in preparations for cleaning heavy soils in the machine industry and as an emulsifier in metalworking products and hydraulic fluids. In addition, ROKAnol IT5 is a component of aeration admixtures for concrete and cement mortars. The product provides very good wetting of cement grains, and also facilitates the introduction of small air bubbles into the molded mass. Thanks to this, the plasticity of the fresh mixture is improved, in which the air bladders work on the principle of bearings, increasing the workability of the mass without having to change the W / C ratio
ROKAnol IT5 is completely biodegradable and meets the criteria of the detergents directive.
- very good wetter and dispersant,
- resistance to oxidizing and reducing agents as well as hard water,
- stable in low and high pH formulations,
- improves dye absorption in the dyeing process,
- removes oil stains from knitwear and fabrics,
- possibility of combining with other nonionic as well as anionic and cationic ingredients of the formulation,
- easily biodegradable.
- cleaning hard surfaces,
- liquid laundry detergents,
- cleaning kitchen dirt,
- institutional cleaning products,
- cotton bleaching products,
- cosmetics containing silicone derivatives,
- agents for removing oil stains from weaving processes,
- Admixtures for concrete and cement mortars,
- hydraulic and machining fluids.
- CHEMICAL NAME: Alcohols, C13, branched, ethoxylated
- INCI NAME: Isotrideceth-5
- CAS NUMBER: 69011-36-5
- FUNCTION: Wetting agent
- Appearance: clear or turbid liquid with a tendency to delaminate over time
- Hazen color at 40 ° C: max. 100
- Cloud point (butyl diglycol / water solution), ° C: 60 ÷ 62
- pH of a 1% solution: 5.0 ÷ 7.0
- Water,% (m / m): max. 0.5
- Molecular mass, g / mol: about 420
- Density at 30 ° C, g / ml: about 0.96
- Freezing point, ° C: about -5
- Hydrophilic-lipophilic balance (HLB): 10.5
- Solubility in water: poor, forms emulsions
- Odor: weak, characteristic
Other means of identification:
- Poly (oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-tridecyl-.omega.-hydroxy-, branched; branched tridecylalcohol, ethoxylated;
- Poly (oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-tridecyl- omega -hydroxy-, branched;
- Polyoxyethylene tridecyl (branched) alcohol