ROKAnol DB11W has the form of an oily liquid or paste at room temperature, which at 30 ° C takes on a light color, i.e. 50 on the Hazen scale. It solidifies at a temperature of about 16 ° C. What’s more, it has a cloud point at a temperature of 60-64 ° C in NaCl solution (100 g / L). The product contains about 90% of the active substance. It is characterized by high hydrophilicity, perfectly dissolves in water. The product’s hydrophilic-lipophilic balance (HLB) is 13.6.
It is mainly used as a solubilizer, e.g. for fragrances in air fresheners.
ROKAnol DB11W is active in an oxidizing and reducing environment as well as in the presence of hard water. It works in cold water and shows stability in acid, neutral and diluted alkali baths. The product is distinguished by the best NaOH resistance from among the Rokanoli DB series, therefore it is recommended for applications requiring highly alkaline environments.
In addition, it is characterized by very good money, wetting and degreasing properties, therefore it can be a component of e.g. glass cleaner. In cosmetics ROKAnol DB11W is used in wet wipes, as well as in white cosmetics (e.g. in creams).
It is completely biodegradable and meets the criteria of the detergents directive.
- excellent solubilizer,
- detergent, emulsifying and dispersing properties,
- good wettability,
- resistant in the oxidizing and reducing environment and in the presence of hard water,
- active even in cold water,
- high resistance to alkaline environment,
- stable in acid, neutral baths,
- compatible with other nonionic, anionic and cationic formulation ingredients,
- easily biodegradable.
- air fresheners,
- wet wipes,
- white cosmetics,
- window cleaning
- household and commercial laundry products,
- institutional cleaning products,
- professional industrial cleaning agents.
- CHEMICAL NAME: Alcohols, C12-C15, ethoxylated (5-12 TE)
- INCI NAME: C12-15 Pareth-11
- CAS NUMBER: 68131-39-5
- EC number: Polymer
- Appearance: oily liquid or paste
- Hazen color at 30 ° C: max. 50
- pH of a 1% solution: 5.0 ÷ 7.0
- Cloud point (NaCl solution 100 g / l), ° C: 60 ÷ 64
- Water,% (m / m): 8 ÷ 12
- Molecular mass: about 680
- Solubility in water: good
- Other solvents: low aliphatic alcohols
- Density at 25 ° C, g / ml: approximately 1.02
- Odor: weak, characteristic
- Freezing point, ° C: around 16
- Hydrophilic-lipophilic balance (HLB): 13.6
- FUNCTION: Cleaning agents
Other means of identification:
- Poly (ethylene oxide) ether with (C12-C15) linear primary alcohols;
- Polyethoxylated (C12-C15) linear primary saturated alcohols;
- Polyethylene glycol, (C12-C15) alkyl ethers;